Saturday, July 17, 2010

Urban Craft Uprising photos!!




































Thank you so much for those who came to see me at Urban Craft Uprising!! It was successful and so much fun meeting people!! I was so happy that people liked my art and they smiled when they see my art. :) I am very lucky to have supportive people around me and I am greatful that people like my art!! Thank you so much! There are so many talented people in the event and it was really hard not to spend too much money there!!! Everything was so creative and beautiful and it was very inspiring. I've met great artists there and it was very good exposure!!! I hope I get to be accepted to do winter show!!!!
Thank you so much for Stephanie, Mary Ann and Camilla who helped me move stuff and stayed with me at the show all day!!!

























Photos by Stephanie :) Thanks!






































































No comments: